*This is a role only suited to somebody with excellent writing skills.*
Do you tweet first thing in the morning and last thing at night? Do you pride yourself on your copywriting skills? Are you fascinated about the seismic changes going on in corporate communications and macro finance? Are you interested in the new ways businesses can reach and engage with their audiences using digital technologies?
Then you might be the outstanding professional we’re looking for.
MRM, the award-winning financial services PR and marketing consultancy, is seeking the right candidate for the exciting position of Content Consultant to play a key role in managing and growing our enviable client base.
We are experiencing a period of growth and we are looking for a strong digital communicator to join our fast-paced environment. You don’t necessarily need financial services experience if you are superb in other ways, but you will need to have a good grasp of current events, be interested in macro finance and be keen on learning more.
Based in our friendly offices in the heart of trendy Covent Garden, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to write well. You will be up to date with the latest digital media trends. You will identify and exploit the most effective channels to market and target specific audiences. You will be confident at building and nurturing online communities. This role might suit somebody who has been working in marketing and PR for a couple of years looking for the next big challenge. You might also have managed a website for a year or so, been a content manager, or a blogger.
The content consultant role will require:
- An excellent grasp of English and grammar with demonstrable writing skills
- Experience with managing digital marketing campaigns, from planning to implementation to evaluation and reporting
- Market and competitor analysis using social and digital research tools
You might also have:
- Paid and display advertising including PPC/remarketing and organic SEO
- Planning and budgeting for campaigns
- Google Analytics, Adwords, Mailchimp experience
As a content consultant, you must have the following:
- Experience managing multiple projects at once
- Experience of managing clients – either in-house or external
- Excellent communication skills
We are offering a superb salary package, coupled with a great office location, regular pay reviews and the potential to progress your career with a highly successful digital marketing agency. To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to MRM’s head of digital and social, Michael Taggart (email@example.com), telling him why you might be what we are looking for.
The closing date for this role is 28th November.